ABOUT GABE

My photo
San Marcos / Portland, Texas, United States
I'm 18 and am a freshman at Texas State. I like to go on dates with my beautiful girlfriend as well as play football and soccer for both competition and fun.

SAN MARCOS FORECAST

Weather by DynaWeather.com

TEXAS STATE FOOTBALL

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

HOOK EM


This up coming weekend is one I'm really looking forward to. This weekend I'm going to Austin to watch the longhorns play. One of my friends who I went to high school with has season tickets and has an extra one. That's where I come in. She originally invited someone else but they had prior arrangement. So now I'm going to watch the horns play in Austin. I have been looking forward to this all week. There is nothing like going to a longhorn football game. There is just something about you cheering for one of the best teams in the country along with 80,000 or screaming fans that gets me. This weekend will be an unforgettable moment for sure.

No comments: